Consulting services we offer include:
- Enterprise Green Communities – Client representation, specification review/writing, field verification, staff training and resident orientation, from inception through certification. “EGC’s mission is to create opportunities for low- and moderate-income households through affordable housing in diverse, thriving communities.”
- LEED Commercial Projects – Owner or contractor representation with 3rd party review throughout construction.
- Green Feasibility Studies – review of proposed projects prior to construction including construction documentation analysis and specification addendums.
- Third Party Construction Observation – Independent analysis between owner and contractor.
- Draw Reports and Facility Inspection Evaluations – Reports for construction lending for Single and Multi-Family projects.
- Real Estate Evaluations and Reports – Analysis of Single and Multi-Family projects for potential improvements, cost analysis and payback scenarios.